Home » Featured, Headline

Filinvest Bahay Panghanap-Buhay | Turning OFWs to Become Entrepreneurs

Submitted by | 11,975 views

Filinvest Bahay Panghanap-Buhay

condovision Bahay Panghanap buhay

Do not rely on your salaries in the long term. Invest in property as soon as possible to build your wealth and achieve comfortable retirement

Through Filinvest International Bahay-Panghanap-Buhay campaign, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and migrants are given the opportunity to become entrepreneurs. It’s particularly designed for them offering affordable property investments at a low start-up cost. The partner is Filinvest Land Inc, the second largest developer in the Philippines, that offers quality condominiums units projects strategically located in the key cities of the Philippines which can provide investors with potential rental income and high property appreciation value.

Filinvest Offers Plenty of Properties to Choose From

High-rise condominiums

High rise condos are situated in strategic locations in Manila. You can choose from a Studio unit or 1 Bedroom or 2 Bedroom unit depending on our your budget. These projects have most amenities like swimming pools, a gym,  garden area, fitness room, etc. that suit the lifestyle of living in the urban area. Most of these properties are located in Makati (The Linear

) , Alabang (The Levels), and EDSA (Vinia Residentials and Versaflats). You only need P20,000.00 to reserve a unit and after a month upon paying your reservation fee, you will start paying your monthly installments of the interest free downpayment which is usually 10%-20% of the Total Contract Price. The remaining 80%-90% can be financed by Bank Loan or In-house Financing of Filinvest.

 Condovisions

These are mid- rise condominiums (5 floors), that offers plenty of open spaces and fabulous amenities. A resort-type community. Popular properties includes Sorrento Oasis and One Oasis in Ortigas. Just like the High-Rise Condo project, you only need P20,000.00 to reserve a unit and after a month upon paying your reservation fee, you will start paying your monthly installments of the interest free downpayment which is usually 10%-20% of the Total Contract Price. The remaining 80%-90% can be financed by Bank Loan or In-house Financing of Filinvest.

Small Office Home Office (SOHO)

For business minded entrepreneurs. Most projects of Filinvest have SOHO units
and commercial units located at the ground floor and from 1st floor to 5th floor in some.
Check out One Oasis in Ortigas and
Vinia Residences and Versaflats at EDSA across Trinoma and SM North.

Condotels

An opportunity to own condo unit in a hotel setting.
It’s a great investment with the booming tourism industry in the Philippines.
Why not become a hotel owner with affordable projects by Filinvest?
Some Projects includes Grand Cenia, Entrata Alabang, and The Leaf.

Dormitel

Condo units built near prime school locations.
One of the clever investments you can make.
Build near big universities in Manila, your potential tenants are students, professors.
and school staff and employees and their families.
Check out Studio Zen at Taft Avenue, Manila and Studio A at Katipunan, Quezon City.
Affordable Studio, 1 bedroom and 2 Bedroom units. Email us for sample computations today.

Inquire Now! Register Your Interest

photo globalfilinvestorWrite a Comment Below for your inquiries or
Email us: globalfilinvestor@gmail.com
Nestor Agtina
Filinvest International
No Boundaries. We Cater to Overseas Based Clients anywhere in the World! Avail of our personalized free service

 

Facebook Page: Please LIKE our page

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: For announcement purposes only. In pursuit of its development objectives, the Developer reserves the right to incorporate changes in the actual implementation plan and in the detailed design of private and public facilities and improvements without the need of notice and republication. All details are subject to change without prior notice and do not form part of an offer or contract.
Credits: filinvest.com.ph

Tags and keywords:
Filinvest Bahay PangHanap-Buhay, Filinvest, filinvest international, pinoy overseas, pinoy abroad, OFW, overseas filipinos, Philippines investments, Invest in the Philippines, Filinvest, Filinvestor Ako, Filinvest International, Pinoy abroad, OFW investment, overseas pinoy, Philippines investors, investment in the Philippines, Where to invest in the Philippines, how to invest in the Philippines, Philippines Economy

likebar

Comments

comments

Leave a comment!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also Comments Feed via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.